Notifications
Clear all

Does line width of curves has an effect?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

In NX curves can be assigned with different line widths ( 0.13, 0.18,..0.70,.. etc mm). Does this actually has the width, what we set? and is it effect the model accuracy?

Curve Line Width

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Yoda
 Yoda
Jedi Master Moderator Registered

No effect, the line width/colors only for visible purposes and have no any dimensional conflict/issue with model accuracy at all.

Grand Master Yoda

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @yoda

No effect, the line width/colors only for visible purposes and have no any dimensional conflict/issue with model accuracy at all.

I see, then how we set all the default line width to 0.7 mm or 1 mm. I mean without going changing each and every time, what's it's should be the line width. Can we set /change the default line width of the NX for all lines? and how? for every new NX session

ReplyQuote
Yoda
 Yoda
Jedi Master Moderator Registered

Posted by: @broad

I see, then how we set all the default line width to 0.7 mm or 1 mm. I mean without going changing each and every time, what's it's should be the line width. Can we set /change the default line width of the NX for all lines? and how? for every new NX session

See the post,

Changing default line/curve width in NX 1926

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Yoda

Grand Master Yoda

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.