We expect you to read/follow our forum rules before posting, Breaking general rules will result you get banned,
No spam, No links/information about other website (competitor websites) or advertisements are to be posted in the comments or forum. Simply no advertising any kind. Those will be deleted immediately/and may result you get banned.
Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
Respect Others/Users. No Aggressive Behavior, talking about Religion/Faiths, Racism, Political Jargon or Abusing fellow forum members in the comment in We Are 3D forum.
No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.And banned immediately.
Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Do not have more than one account, as this is against the rules. And don’t share your account/personal detail with anyone.
Unused accounts (accounts with no activity more than 6 month) may be deleted.
Respect the Staff at all times.
Please read the Forum Rule and other posts in the forums before messaging the Staff or posting.
It’s forbidden to post things like Assignment or Coursework or related academic content here. And ask for help with theses. This is considered cheating. Offending posts will be removed from the site and offending members will lose their membership.
Spam, Commercial/Marketing and Recruiting post will not be tolerated in the forums. Our forums are member-policed via the forums’ “Red-Flag” utility system. Offending posters will be dealt with sternly not only by the moderators of this site, but also face possible retaliation by the users/members of this community (we exert no control over our members and in no way encourage this kind of activity).
The following activities can result in deletion of posts, deletion of threads and user get banned. Members who engage in any of the following activities may be red flagged by the membership. Moderators of this site does not read any post unless it has been red flagged by a member. In no particular order, here are some common offenses:
- Marketing/Selling or Recruiting
- Student Posting
- Cross Posting
- Tack-On Posting. If you have a new question, start a new thread.
- Arguing in an Unprofessional Manner
- Posting of Unwanted Personal Information
- Posting Anything Illegal (including hacking, cracking, passwords, etc.
- Defamatory Posting
- Shill Posting, or posting made at the behest of a company
- Leeching (members posting only questions, and never helping others
- Irritating Other Members
- On the other hand, members are expected to follow,
- Search Google, Previous Posts, and FAQs Prior to Posting.
- Write Intelligent Questions And Use Descriptive Subject Lines
- Thank Other Members For Help Received & Click the “Thank (member) For This Valuable Post!” Link
- Help Other Members
- Red Flag Offensive Posts
- Be Professional