Notifications
Clear all

Changing default line/curve width in NX 1926

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Matt
Topic starter  

Is it possible to change the default system width setting for line/curves?

Currently, when I draw studio spline, curve on face,.. have to set line width. Which is for better appearance for 0.7 mm - 2 mm from default value.

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

Go to File -> Preferences -> Object

and you will be able to change line width setting for the

NX Object Display

Object Preferences

Hope this will resolve your issue

This post was modified 3 years ago by Thelonious

ReplyQuote
 Matt
Topic starter  

@thelonious

I tried yes with this setting it can change the line width & color only for current NX session. I mean once I close the NX and re start the NX and work with new model file the changes are gone. I did some digging that with NX "Customer Defaults" have option to setup the different line/object types setting. I made those changes however again once I start new session of NX and start new model those changes are not make effect.

What, have I missing? even "Customer Default" settings are not loading 

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

Posted by: @matt

@thelonious

I tried yes with this setting it can change the line width & color only for current NX session. I mean once I close the NX and re start the NX and work with new model file the changes are gone. I did some digging that with NX "Customer Defaults" have option to setup the different line/object types setting. I made those changes however again once I start new session of NX and start new model those changes are not make effect.

What, have I missing? even "Customer Default" settings are not loading 

Once you change the "Customer Defaults", use the "Blank" templates for new model file in every NX session. By default NX selecting "Model" as templates for new model file. In Blank templates load what's set on Customer Defaults.

Blank Template for Customer Default

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.