Notifications
Clear all

NX Customer Defaults Not Loading

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Matt
Topic starter  

I have changed the my own some parameter setting to load every time I open NX. When I go to Utilities -> Customer Defaults, I already changed the few settings. Unfortunately every new session those setting not getting load.

How do I correctly change/setup customer defaults setting for entire NX for every new session?

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

First you need to understand there are 3  default levels can be assign within NX.

01. Default Level - Site

02. Default Level - Group

03. Default Level - User

And top level can restrict edit certain customer default setting. If there is no any restriction. Then you have to check your change parameter apply in Part level or Session level.

Go to "Customer Default" window and click "Find Default"

NX Customer Default 001

Type the associated names that want to modify within the customer default setting and click the find button.

NX Find Default 002

In listed data, you will see under "Scope" setting how the changes make effect. Which is whether "Part" level or "Session" level.

Custemer Default Level 003

Only session level changes will load every new NX session. The part level changes need to setup through File -> Preferences for the part and current open session.

In order to load all the "Customer Default" setting that you have setup through NX for every new NX session. You need to start with NEW file as Blank for every new part model design.

NX Customer Default Load

Hope this clarification will help you

This post was modified 3 years ago by Thelonious

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.