Notifications
Clear all

NX Drafting Layer Use to Hide Parts from Certain Views

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter  

I have, different part of the assembly in different layers. In NX drafting, when I create the base view all the parts that layer on get load inside the drafting view. How do, I hide the certain parts with layer assigned model for certain views.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

I'm not clear what you want to do.

However, if you want to use NX layers in drawing views to control with part shown/load for the certain views. That can be done, going

Menu -> Format -> Layer Visible In View

then window will pop up. Select the desired a view to reset the layer. Once reset the layers for selected view the drawing part get only load what's the Layers ON or Visible

Broad reacted
ReplyQuote

Posted by: @thelonious

I'm not clear what you want to do.

However, if you want to use NX layers in drawing views to control with part shown/load for the certain views. That can be done, going

Menu -> Format -> Layer Visible In View

then window will pop up. Select the desired a view to reset the layer. Once reset the layers for selected view the drawing part get only load what's the Layers ON or Visible

In addition to this, after reset the layers for selected views. It's need to update those views in order to load/or show the reset layers part/components only.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.