Notifications
Clear all

Off-topic category

12 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Hy friends. What you think about off-topic categories ? We can discuses other thing than 3d graphics etc 

ReplyQuote

That's seems looking good suggest. Sometimes we should talk about other things too 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tucson

That's seems looking good suggest. Sometimes we should talk about other things too 

I always face many problems on my PC/software we can discuses about it what you think 

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @spike

I always face many problems on my PC/software we can discuses about it what you think 

There's many technician members here. I often message them to solve my problem. It would better if we create a topic and let other to contribute 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @spike

There's many technician members here. I often message them to solve my problem. It would better if we create a topic and let other to contribute 

+1, let admins decide what to do 

ReplyQuote

+1 for birthday category, forum games, support etc 

ReplyQuote

+1 for off-topic category 

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

Sorry, this forum is specifically 3D Modelers, Design Engineers, Designers, 3D Artist, Product Designers,... to discussed/& share their information. Basically all related to Design & 3D Modeling.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @thelonious

Sorry, this forum is specifically 3D Modelers, Design Engineers, Designers, 3D Artist, Product Designers,... to discussed/& share their information. Basically all related to Design & 3D Modeling.

I am agree, but there should be an other world too where we can share other things than 3d modeling 

ReplyQuote

+1 please make the off-topic category so we can share funny things too 

ReplyQuote

I love sharing and watching memes. That's my second favorite thing after the 3D modeling  

ReplyQuote

+1

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.