Notifications
Clear all

Looking for Grasshopper tutorials?

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Maverick
Topic starter  

I am a 4th year student and i got a project where i wish i know grasshopper to do it parametrically. I would like to teaching it my self. Are there any good tutorials I can use to get myself started?

ReplyQuote
Roman

Try digital toolbox its a great free resource tool , with some practical tutorials. You'll surly like it 

ReplyQuote
Maverick
Topic starter  
Posted by: @roman

Try digital toolbox its a great free resource tool , with some practical tutorials. You'll surly like it 

Thanks for the suggest, What you think how long it take to learn it and what's your experience  

ReplyQuote
Roman

Posted by: @maverick
Posted by: @roman

Thanks for the suggest, What you think how long it take to learn it and what's your experience  

Best thing to get an understanding and its all depends how fast you pick your professor go deeper understanding. Grasshopper has endless possibilities, so have fun!

ReplyQuote
Bryson

Yes go with digital toolbox and use the examples files provided by developers of each grasshopper tools

ReplyQuote
Maverick
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bryson

Yes go with digital toolbox and use the examples files provided by developers of each grasshopper tools

Of course examples can helps me more. But i would like to ask, from where can i get examples files of each grasshopper tools 

ReplyQuote
Bryson

Posted by: @bryson

Of course examples can helps me more. But i would like to ask, from where can i get examples files of each grasshopper tools 

it can be easily found on food4rhino. and also some other tutorials on Lynda.

ReplyQuote
Roman

Probably go for the mcneel official tutorial courses.

ReplyQuote
Maverick
Topic starter  

Thanks for the peace of advice

ReplyQuote
Cooper

I have great grip on Rhino and using it from a years. I started learning it to the newbies and speard the knowledad with my own style here's my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9n5onnKk6W2gf736ZMCsuQ

ReplyQuote
Maverick
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cooper

I have great grip on Rhino and using it from a years. I started learning it to the newbies and speard the knowledad with my own style here's my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9n5onnKk6W2gf736ZMCsuQ

I see i will subscribe your channel. But let me know if you're make nice buildings, structures or anything parametric related to model in Grasshopper

ReplyQuote
Cooper

I see i will subscribe your channel. But let me know if you're make nice buildings, structures or anything parametric related to model in Grasshopper

Of course everything is available on my channel. You don't need to buy any course  

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.