Notifications
Clear all

Is it hard to convert from SolidWorks to Rhino?

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I want to change my Cad software to Rhino. I am expert in Solidworks so do you think using Rhino will be easy for me ?

This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
 max

SolidWork is a best software in term of 3D Design, Why do you want to use Rhino software

This post was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @max

Solidwork is a best software in term of 3D Design, Why do you want to use Rhino software

I had an interview but they are going to send over a task for me to do in Rhino, I've never tried Rhino before

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
 max

Posted by: @jordan

SolidWork is a best software in term of 3D Design, Why do you want to use Rhino software

I had an interview but they are going to send over a task for me to do in Rhino, I've never tried Rhino before

No, but doing it for an interview test isn’t a good sign unless they don’t expect you to be great at it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

No, but doing it for an interview test isn’t a good sign unless they don’t expect you to be great at it.

So I guess i already have no chance at the job tbh

ReplyQuote

It’s still quite different, but if u are very good at SoildWork you might be able to learn Rhino fast.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @isaac

It’s still quite different, but if u are very good at SoildWork u might be able to learn Rhino fast.

What's the difference between both software?

ReplyQuote

It’s still quite different, but if u are very good at SoildWork u might be able to learn Rhino fast.

Since they do have some similarity. But I feel Rhino is more advance and can model quite complex shape, complex surface stuff easily compare to SolidWorks. like jewelry design. Sent me a pm if u have any questions

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Since they do have some similarity. But I feel Rhino is more advance and can model quite complex shape, complex surface stuff easily compare to SolidWorks. like jewelry design. Sent me a pm if u have any questions

Thank you so much.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.