Notifications
Clear all

Autocad Vs BricsCAD

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Hello i am new in this 2D drafting field and I am stuck between two software's. I don't know which software i use to start my career kindly give me your opinion which software should i chose

This topic was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote

Bricscad is a nearly identical clone to AutoCAD, but with a lot of extra features that AutoCAD doesn't have. However, most of those features are geared towards the 2D drafting/layout design environment.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jordan

Bricscad is a nearly identical clone to AutoCAD, but with a lot of extra features that AutoCAD doesn't have. However, most of those features are geared towards the 2D drafting/layout design environment.

Thank you for giving me reply, may i know how Bricscad and AutoCad can perform in term of 2d drawing

This post was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @kingston

Thank you for giving me reply, may i know how Bricscad and AutoCad can perform in term of 2d drawing

As far I can tell, Bricscad can do everything AutoCAD can in the traditional 2D drawing environment. But Industry leader/standard is AutoCAD in drafting/2D Design & Layout design

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

As far I can tell, Bricscad can do everything AutoCAD can in the traditional 2D drawing environment.

Well i see, Do you have any experience with both software's ?. How you fell while you using it ?

ReplyQuote

As far I can tell, Bricscad can do everything AutoCAD can in the traditional 2D drawing environment.

Well i see, Do you have any experience with both software's ?. How you fell while you using it ?

I'm trying it right now and have only found a couple of commands missing that I don't really need and can use alternate methods to end up with the same results.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I'm trying it right now and have only found a couple of commands missing that I don't really need and can use alternate methods to end up with the same results.

I understand but about the features of both software's ? I heard Briscad has many version which version should i go to start the work ?

ReplyQuote

Additionally, a separate upgrade of Bricscad (as if V19) can also come with features used for mechanical design, somewhat similar to Inventor or Solid Edge, but still using the DWG file format.

ReplyQuote
 max

BricsCAD looks pretty much like AutoCAD 2010. So its not the latest & greatest, but if you like the old-school CAD its just fine.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thanks for the advice my friend

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.