Notifications
Clear all

Alternative for 3DF Zephyr software

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Does anyone have experience photogrammetry software? which 3d image constructing mesh generating software do you use.

Currently I'm using 3DF Zephyr, which too cost (€149.00 + vat) for me to construct model that require to take more than 50 images. In free version it's only support for 50 image 3d mesh construction.

ReplyQuote

Have you tried Autodesk ReCap Pro?

ReplyQuote

I used software called 3dsom sometimes ago, and it did the job. That allowed 256 photos during trail version with all pro features.

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @marko

Does anyone have experience photogrammetry software? which 3d image constructing mesh generating software do you use.

Currently I'm using 3DF Zephyr, which too cost (€149.00 + vat) for me to construct model that require to take more than 50 images. In free version it's only support for 50 image 3d mesh construction.

I think, if you can pay and go for "3DF Zephyr Lite" version that will be great rather than trying to find free version. Because Zephyr software do impressive job when come to photo merging and constructing 3d object. It's really worth the price we also use photogrammetry 3d scan of large parts/plants.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.