Notifications
Clear all

Sweet image with the help of Cinema4d

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Gavin
Topic starter  

Hy friends i make a sweet image with the help of Cinema4d. I am not expert in C4d so kindly don't ask me difficult question. Its just for fun

Cinema 4 D Image

This topic was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Mathew

That's really amazing you did a great job, love the little details! I'm a c4d noob but... how do i do dis?

ReplyQuote
Gavin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mathew

That's really amazing you did a great job, love the little details! I'm a c4d noob but... how do i do dis?

I used the realflow to simulate the drizzle. You should check on YouTube " Cinema4D's projection method" it contain Projecting Splines on a Surface

ReplyQuote

You're saying that you're learning and noob. But why watching the images i can not accept it that you're new learner. You did an amazing job  

ReplyQuote
Gavin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @damian-2

You're saying that you're learning and noob. But why watching the images i can not accept it that you're new learner. You did an amazing job  

Thanks i actually spent hours to learn and watching thousand of tutorials and then at the end i made this

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @gavin

Thanks i actually spent hours to learn and watching thousand of tutorials and then at the end i made this

I personally think that if you spend more times and focus on learning you'll soon master on it. Good luck for your next sample 

ReplyQuote
Mathew

Posted by: @gavin

I personally think that if you spend more times and focus on learning you'll soon master on it. Good luck for your next sample 

We can not master on any 3D/4D software. It always come with the updated tool. I've been involve with this software for more than 5 years but still i am learning 

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @mathew

We can not master on any 3D/4D software. It always come with the updated tool. I've been involve with this software for more than 5 years but still i am learning 

I am agree with you. i have the same story as yours. But at least you can not call your self a noob or new learner 

ReplyQuote
Collin

Very nice, you did better than my expectation. I wish i can do this time of art too

ReplyQuote
Gavin
Topic starter  

Thank you so much, you guys really motivate me 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.