Notifications
Clear all

Shader with Cinema 4d

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Jeremy
Topic starter  

Just made a shader with Cinema 4d it was my third experiments. What's your thoughts 

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

Its look awesome. If you don't mind can you tell me how did you achieve the organic-looking materials and geometry?

ReplyQuote
Jeremy
Topic starter  
Posted by: @kaleb

Its look awesome. If you don't mind can you tell me how did you achieve the organic-looking materials and geometry?

Its super easy all you have to do just Sphere with a few deformers and adjust them to various setting for each render just keep playing around until you got you shapes

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

Posted by: @jeremy

Its super easy all you have to do just Sphere with a few deformers and adjust them to various setting for each render just keep playing around until you got you shapes

Explain me little bit about the "Few Deformares"

ReplyQuote
Jeremy
Topic starter  

Explain me little bit about the "Few Deformares"

Well you have to use 2 displaces having the noise shaders and a formula deformer plus a twist deformer

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

I'm working on a personal project where I'm trying to create fire/water-ish materials, how do you make it move inside the shape ?

ReplyQuote
Jeremy
Topic starter  

I'm working on a personal project where I'm trying to create fire/water-ish materials, how do you make it move inside the shape ?

All you need to do is offset the rocks position its help the obj to move inside the shape.Also sometimes these reformers help to push rocks outside the shape which also looks cool

ReplyQuote
Charlie

This is really beautiful!

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

All you need to do is offset the rocks position its help the obj to move inside the shape.Also sometimes these reformers help to push rocks outside the shape which also looks cool

Thanks for taking the time to write this down. Brilliant work.

ReplyQuote
Beckett

Great, do you have some more samples ? if yes kindly post some 

ReplyQuote
Jeremy
Topic starter  
Posted by: @beckett

Great, do you have some more samples ? if yes kindly post some 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.