Which thing should ...

Notifications
Clear all

Which thing should i improve

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Hi i just made a video and most of my friend said its not good. So what thing should i focus and improve it ?

ReplyQuote

It should be fighting but is actually dancing. Every hit should be charged. Before every hit there should be a keyframe where the character is preparing the hit.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tucson

It should be fighting but is actually dancing. Every hit should be charged. Before every hit there should be a keyframe where the character is preparing the hit.

Thanks for your kind reply. If you don't mind can you give me some example regarding to punches

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @spike
Posted by: @tucson

Thanks for your kind reply. If you don't mind can you give me some example regarding to punches

For example, when it gives the first punch it passes from fighting pose to the punch, in between the two poses you should add a keyframe where is charging the punch, pulling it back a bit.

ReplyQuote

The curves of the animation/keyframes could be improved. Check out "the 12 principles of animation" on youtube. They are intended for 2D, but most work for 3D too.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @zayden

The curves of the animation/keyframes could be improved. Check out "the 12 principles of animation" on youtube. They are intended for 2D, but most work for 3D too.

hi, could you be more specific? I know that something feels off, but I cant determine what

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @spike

hi, could you be more specific? I know that something feels off, but I cant determine what

Your limbs move in a linear line. Human motions have acceleration, move in curves, will overshoot etc. By editing the curves of how your keyframes should be interpreted (in a curve instead of linear) it will look more natural.

ReplyQuote

Just a noob here, wondering if you used a tutorial to Mmodel if yes care to tell me the youtuber?

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.