learning Blender ne...

Notifications
Clear all

learning Blender need some suggest

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Hello Community Currently, I am learning Blender by watching videos on YouTube. What's the best Blender tutorial and why?

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Damian.

ReplyQuote
Collin

Start with the official Blender YouTube Tutorial. It starts easy and explains a lot, especially the basic stuff. But it's important.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @collin

Start with the official Blender YouTube Tutorial. It starts easy and explains a lot, especially the basic stuff. But it's important.

That's really good, is it hard to learn or what ?. Hope it wont be a pitfall

ReplyQuote
Collin

Posted by: @damian-2

He explains it very well and in a slow pace. But also showing you a workflow, which is absolutely important

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

He explains it very well and in a slow pace. But also showing you a workflow, which is absolutely important

I get your point, If you don't mind may i ask you a question. How did you learn Blender?

ReplyQuote
Collin

I get your point, If you don't mind may i ask you a question. How did you learn Blender?

When i start learning blender i used to watch Guru donut tutorial and that's what i exactly looking for

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

When i start learning blender i used to watch Guru donut tutorial and that's what i exactly looking for

Thanks i will also look on it. how do you recommend others learn Blender?

ReplyQuote
Collin

Thanks i will also look on it. how do you recommend others learn Blender?

I recommend people to use blender because its easy to use and isn't; difficult like other 3d software. With in a short time we can easily learn and grip on the software a couple of months will be enough to get good at most things

ReplyQuote
Gavin

Everyone learns differently, what works for me maybe will not work for you. You have to work on it and spend some times and you will learn. Believe me tutorial wont work until you practice

ReplyQuote
Mathew

Posted by: @gavin

Everyone learns differently, what works for me maybe will not work for you. You have to work on it and spend some times and you will learn. Believe me tutorial wont work until you practice

Gavin is totally right! I myself watch tutorial and practice hard to make my wish come true. I also want to learn blender and start my career  

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.