Notifications
Clear all

some expert advice

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I've been working on it for a months and looking for some expert advice and it would be appreciated

2qpnrqeyof071

ReplyQuote
Gavin

The edges are very sharp you should slight bevel. If you look it in real life you'll find that its very rate to find edges that sharp on anything unintentionally.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gavin

The edges are very sharp you should slight bevel. If you look it in real life you'll find that its very rate to find edges that sharp on anything unintentionally.

Hey thank you soo much for your inputs on this, will definitely implement this and make it better!

ReplyQuote
Gavin

Posted by: @damian-2

Hey thank you soo much for your inputs on this, will definitely implement this and make it better!

Welcome, by the way i noticed another thing A rim-light to light your model from behind will really help it stand out from the background and catch some extra detail on your metal material.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @damian-2

Welcome, by the way i noticed another thing A rim-light to light your model from behind will really help it stand out from the background and catch some extra detail on your metal material.

Point to be noted 

ReplyQuote
Mathew

Nice. You did it! How did you end up doing the engravings?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mathew

Nice. You did it! How did you end up doing the engravings?

I traced the design in illustrator and then imported the svg and then used the svg feature in maya and used retopo on it

ReplyQuote
Mathew

wow man how do you do them glowing details, alpha ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I used emission for the mesh to get the glowing effect

ReplyQuote
Collin

Nice art my friend. Keep it up

ReplyQuote

looking good so far. did you create your own metal hangers?

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.