Notifications
Clear all

I made this image for the first on Autodesk MAYA

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

unnamed

Hy friends i made this image for the first time and i am totally newbie in this filed. Can you guys review it. Need your suggest  

This topic was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Collin

Nice image,  How long you took to make this picture. Since you're newbie so i guess it should took you 2 hours 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @collin

Nice image,  How long you took to make this picture. Since you're newbie so i guess it should took you 2 hours 

Well, it took me more than 2 hours. I watched tutorial on YouTube and did some research on google and at the end i'm success  

ReplyQuote
Collin

Posted by: @damian-2

Well, it took me more than 2 hours. I watched tutorial on YouTube and did some research on google and at the end i'm success  

That's so cool! What brushes did you use for shading? I love the effect

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

That's so cool! What brushes did you use for shading? I love the effect

I used Airbrush and i really like it and its so good when you get used to it.

ReplyQuote
Gavin

Very nice. Just keep struggling and then you'll be success. Just remember only practicing can make you expert. Looking forward for more images from your side 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gavin

Very nice. Just keep struggling and then you'll be success. Just remember only practicing can make you expert. Looking forward for more images from your side 

Thanks for your feedback. Well yeh i wasn't expecting that i can made such image on my first attempt 

ReplyQuote
Mathew

Nice attempt but the eyes look bit effected. Try to rotate it and angles seems looking bad. Otherwise everything looks fine    

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mathew

Nice attempt but the eyes look bit effected. Try to rotate it and angles seems looking bad. Otherwise everything looks fine    

Thanks, Sure i willl try to fix it. My brother also told me that i should take a look on the eyes 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.