Notifications
Clear all

Autodesk products vs Blender

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Jeremy
Topic starter  

So i am stuck with the blender and Autodesk products, Maya, 3ds, Max. I used blender for my animation 10 months ago i moved to the Maya.I stopped doing animation after that, but am looking at getting back into it as a hobby again. I was wondering, not just for animation, how powerful is Blender compared to Autodesk’s software?

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

Its all depends for example for Engineering stuff you'll go with AutoCad Products
and for Animation modeling / rendering (3DS / Maya) - very comparable, specially the upcoming release with Eevee.

ReplyQuote
Jeremy
Topic starter  
Posted by: @kaleb

Its all depends for example for Engineering stuff you'll go with AutoCad Products
and for Animation modeling / rendering (3DS / Maya) - very comparable, specially the upcoming release with Eevee.

I would like to mix them, Can i use blender for Engineering stuff + animation both ?

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

Posted by: @jeremy
Posted by: @kaleb

I would like to mix them, Can i use blender for Engineering stuff + animation both ?

Of course you can, but utilising both with on software make it much difficult. You can use blender for both animation and engineering stuff but different tools can confused you  

ReplyQuote
Beckett

There's no much difference except the tools, You can use both but you have to understand how tools works. 

I used blender to define a nail polish dresser I built for my girlfriend... But any further than hobby engineering, yeah I wouldn't put blender up there.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Beckett

ReplyQuote
Jeremy
Topic starter  

Thanks for guiding me guys, What you think about the price ?

ReplyQuote
Charlie

Posted by: @jeremy

Thanks for guiding me guys, What you think about the price ?

Blender is free, and for the price, you get a suite almost as good (perhaps even as good) as the pro 3D suites

ReplyQuote
Beckett

Blender is just as capable as common industry software like Maya/3DS Max/C4D in most areas

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.