Notifications
Clear all

its seems looking hard to sculpt in 3D

10 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter  

I got the assignment and its seems looking hard to sculpt in 3D but super intriguing. What's the easiest way to do it ?

ReplyQuote

The best way is picking blender and start utilizing it. There's a wealth of knowledge in Blender and you'll learn a lots about 3D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @zayden

The best way is picking blender and start utilizing it. There's a wealth of knowledge in Blender and you'll learn a lots about 3D

Thanks for reply, i am actually a student and just planning to learn and practicing. Blender used for a professional filed but i am only a student

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @raylan

Thanks for reply, i am actually a student and just planning to learn and practicing. Blender used for a professional filed but i am only a student

There's version of Maya if you'd rather practice industry standard Blender is super powerful on its own already though, especially if you're just learning.

ReplyQuote

I didn't see that you were planning on trying sculpting as well; Mudbox might be okay -- I have no experience in it, but from what I recall, it does come free with the student non-commercial license of Maya.

Raylan reacted
ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tucson

I didn't see that you were planning on trying sculpting as well; Mudbox might be okay -- I have no experience in it, but from what I recall, it does come free with the student non-commercial license of Maya.

Thanks for advice, I am just getting into sculpting and using of Blender looking hard for me. I can look into Maya too but i want some more advice 

ReplyQuote

Thanks for advice, I am just getting into sculpting and using of Blender looking hard for me. I can look into Maya too but i want some more advice 

ZBrush's creator Pixologic has their own entry level program called Sculptris. I haven't messed around with it much myself, but its totally free and can help you get your bearings with sculpting

ReplyQuote

Practise. Once you get comfortable enough modelling becomes muscle memory and you don't even need to think about what you are doing for the most part.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @spike

Practise. Once you get comfortable enough modelling becomes muscle memory and you don't even need to think about what you are doing for the most part.

Thanks! I'll try these out. Can't believe most of these seem to be free! How long would you say I need to learn in order to create a simple iphone stand

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @spike

Thanks! I'll try these out. Can't believe most of these seem to be free! How long would you say I need to learn in order to create a simple iphone stand

If you give full time you can make it in just few hours 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.