Notifications
Clear all

Its hard and I mad my first ever animation

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Charlie
Topic starter  

Hy friends i am learning 3d animation. i assume that its hard and i made my first ever animation in blender. i need some help improving it or tips for blender in general

This topic was modified 3 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Beckett

You did good bro, by the way the i am unfavourable on the pop up at the end. I think it would look a bit better either having the mannequin stay crouched for a bit longer

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  
Posted by: @beckett

You did good bro, by the way the i am unfavourable on the pop up at the end. I think it would look a bit better either having the mannequin stay crouched for a bit longer

That's actually fair thanks for that! I kinda failed in physics on this one compared to my 2d stuff...

ReplyQuote
Beckett

Posted by: @charlie
Posted by: @beckett

That's actually fair thanks for that! I kinda failed in physics on this one compared to my 2d stuff...

It's still fantastic, keep up the good work!

ReplyQuote
Jeremy

Good animated, but there's an issue with the timing and body mechanics. your timing is a tad off. You should aware that timing is stylistic choice depending on what you want to emphasise. Try to increase the time in the air

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jeremy

Good animated, but there's an issue with the timing and body mechanics. your timing is a tad off. You should aware that timing is stylistic choice depending on what you want to emphasise. Try to increase the time in the air

Thanks really appreciate. I am working on my mistakes. By the way you said body and timing. You didn't mention anything about the body ?

ReplyQuote
Jeremy

Body mechanics wise, you need to bend more at the beginning and the end. A person isn't going to get enough lift from the little dip with the knees you've got

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  
Posted by: @charlie
Posted by: @jeremy

Thanks really appreciate. I am working on my mistakes. By the way you said body and timing. You didn't mention anything about the body ?

Glad theirs people who want to teach, thanks! slowly realising all the mistakes i haven't spotted myself

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

The pelvis should follow gravity like a standard bouncing ball, but it seems to instead stop at the apex to pause for the rotation.

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  
Posted by: @kaleb

The pelvis should follow gravity like a standard bouncing ball, but it seems to instead stop at the apex to pause for the rotation.

well to change the momentum i should bnd the knees, I've seen many reference and it's not exactly as a bouncing ball with a simple ease.but yeah trying to recreate the image i was having for the first time is really hard, and it turned out awful compared to what i imagined

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.