Notifications
Clear all

Good standard 3D animation software

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Charlie
Topic starter  

I have an assignment in college i need to find good standard 3 animation software with good description. I am having a bit of trouble finding them. If anyone knows which are these computer animation programs it would be greatly appreciated

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Beckett

Autodesk 3ds Max
Autodesk Maya
I use both software for 3d animation on windows platform.

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  
Posted by: @beckett

Autodesk 3ds Max
Autodesk Maya

Thank you, can i use them for the character animation ?. If not suggest me that too 

ReplyQuote
Beckett

Posted by: @charlie
Posted by: @beckett

Autodesk 3ds Max
Autodesk Maya

Thank you, can i use them for the character animation ?. If not suggest me that too 

Character Studio being a great character animation tool often used for animating computer games characters.

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  

@beckett

Good to see, by the way i would like to add another thing. My assignment said all the software should be Industry Standard 3d animation and free of cost

ReplyQuote
Beckett

@beckett

Good to see, by the way i would like to add another thing. My assignment said all the software should be Industry Standard 3d animation and free of cost

Well, both of softwares are not free however, I would add blender 3d to this list. It has all the tools that the software you listed have and even more. The fact that it is free doesn't mean it is not up to the industry standard.

ReplyQuote
Jeremy

t Blender is a really great 3d animation software and it has amazing 3d modeling and 3d animation tools, may be it's me but I don't know of any major 3d animation production studious that are using it.

ReplyQuote
Charlie
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jeremy

t Blender is a really great 3d animation software and it has amazing 3d modeling and 3d animation tools, may be it's me but I don't know of any major 3d animation production studious that are using it.

Is there any fact in industry standard 3d animation software have and Blender does not ?

ReplyQuote
Jeremy

Posted by: @jeremy

Is there any fact in industry standard 3d animation software have and Blender does not ?

It's custom hot keys. The ability to customise the software to your pipe lines and work-flow.

ReplyQuote
Kaleb

Messiah it is a great 3d animation program with lots of unique animation tools that no other 3d animation package has.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.