Notifications
Clear all

What is good from SolidWork or Autodesk Inventor

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I'm beginner to 3D modeling and little researching about, what is good CAD software to start learning. Current my choices are SolidWorks & Autodesk Inventor since I can find lot online training materials.

What do you guys suggest?

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

It is difficult to say whether SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor is better, as both are powerful 3D modeling software programs with their own strengths and weaknesses. Both programs are widely used in the engineering and manufacturing industries and have been well-received by users.

SolidWorks is known for its intuitive user interface and its wide range of tools for creating complex 3D models. It is also highly customizable, allowing users to tailor the program to their specific needs. Autodesk Inventor, on the other hand, is known for its ability to create realistic simulations and its powerful design and engineering tools.

Ultimately, the choice between SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor will depend on the specific needs and preferences of the user. Some users may prefer the user-friendly interface and customizable features of SolidWorks, while others may prefer the powerful simulation capabilities of Autodesk Inventor. It may be helpful to try out both programs and see which one works best for your needs.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.