Notifications
Clear all

Product assembly cutaways picture generating software

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 Chen
Topic starter  

I am interested in learning about the process for creating images like below. Which show whole product assembly, components, cut-ways and final product appearance all in one.

Are these types of pictures typically made using 3D rendering software? what are those software that support generate this kind of images. Because these are not 2D engineering drawing I assume.

Design Cutaways Picture

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

These are called Technical Illustration, that not entirely generated from some 3D, CAD or rendering software. That being said, creating technical illustrations is still a task that requires human judgment and artistic skill. Programs such as Inkscape, Illustrator, Photoshop, and GIMP can be used to create technical illustrations, but they still rely on the user to decide on the appropriate shading and other aesthetic elements.

If you are interested in becoming a technical illustrator or learning more about the field, you can check out the website for the Association of Technical Illustrators at https://technicalillustrators.org/ .

Or you can hire freelancer to do these kind of Technical Illustration, through the freelancing platforms. 

Chen reacted
ReplyQuote
 Chen
Topic starter  

Thank you for explaining, I will see what I can do in order to get it done. May be I realize, it's need to hire Technical Illustrator for my task.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.