Notifications
Clear all

Flip spline direction in 3d sketch (Geomagic Design)

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

Hi,

In Geomagic Design 3d sketch mode, is it possible to flip the direction of the spline curve? So that the last vertex would become the first?

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

Posted by: @zleroy

Hi,

In Geomagic Design 3d sketch mode, is it possible to flip the direction of the spline curve? So that the last vertex would become the first?

Your issue is not clear, can you give us more detail on your requirement? may be with simple screenshot/ or  sketch

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I imagine that the curve must be stored as a list of vertices. Can the order of the vertices be reversed (similar to the Flip function in Rhino3d)?

For instance, let's say a horizontal feature is traced from left to right and so the leftmost point is stored as the first one. Can that curve be flipped so that its rightmost point is now stored as the first one?

ReplyQuote

I use Geomagic Design X almost 10 years, before it's become Design X from Rapidform. I haven't come a cross curve start/end direction flip or direction changing.

Since Design X haven't store any of its curve start/end direction as I understand

3 D Sketch Spline Curves

This post was modified 2 years ago by WiYa3D

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.