Notifications
Clear all

Do you guys have the Experience in 3D Mouse - 3Dconnexion?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I have opinion to use 3D mouse from my 3D software vendor. However I have used or once, not very intuitive at that time. How is it? Do you have a better maneuverability?

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

I have used SpaceMouse Wireless almost a year now. And I feel now, I get to used it and 3d mouse is part of my desk. If you are not an heavy 3D modeler/designer or not working with CAD/3D modeling software's in any fields as prime job. I wouldn't recommend in getting 3D mouse.

However, if your a simply 3D modeler/designer it's worth having 3D Mouse. What I mostly like is I can customize/assign regular modeling tool/short-cut keys to 3D mouse allocated buttons. And it greatly help share my modeling /or software handling work load in between two hands.

Start with SpaceMouse Compact or Wireless model, then you can feel the difference in productivity, usability and hands ergonomic perspectives.

https://3dconnexion.com

Space Mouse 3 D Mouse

ReplyQuote

It feels amazing, and is very sensitive, so it doesn't take much pressure to manipulate. Overall Products I have, are built so amazingly.

ReplyQuote

A 3D mouse is a great tool for anyone who works in a 3D modeling program, whether it’s SketchUp, or any other program. It enables you to move the camera naturally and intuitively along 6 distinct axes by pushing, pulling, twisting, and tilting the puck that is attached to the top of the 3D mouse.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.