What is the best wa...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the best way for learning Zbrush from armature to a Pro?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
bomb
 bomb
Topic starter  

I understand it take practices, commitment and many hours of reading to be a pro. But are there any hacks or proven path you got for moving (not necessarily faster) from an noob to a professional with Zbrush? Any steps you recommend? 

ReplyQuote
Agile

Hey, creative work has no shortcuts bro. I will just suggest you put in more hours in creating stuff. Create things for your portfolio, design stuff for your friends and family for free. Don't waste too much time reading or watching videos. Instead, do more practices. Create things from scratch, from your imagination. Duplicate things that amazes you, and try to improve them to look better than the original. 

That is will take you from being a noob to a pro in less than a year. Trust me. 

ReplyQuote

Ever used pixologic site ? i suggest you to go there it has many great training videos.

ReplyQuote

To simply learn the software though, if you have endless amounts of time, watching all videos of Pavlovich on Youtube which each you how to use Zbrush like a pro but it won’t teach you how to sculpt

This post was modified 3 years ago by Tucson

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @tucson

To simply learn the software though, if you have endless amounts of time, watching all videos of Pavlovich on Youtube which each you how to use Zbrush like a pro but it won’t teach you how to sculpt

Yeah Pavlovich is very much focused on the software itself, which can be a good thing for people that already have design fundamentals

ReplyQuote

60 second zbrush lessons are are YouTube they're great as they get straight to the point and show things that people often need to use.

ReplyQuote

The only way to learn it practicing. Watch the tutorial on YouTube and keep practicing 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.