"The coordinate of ...

Notifications
Clear all

"The coordinate of I or J or K of arc near 16519 is conflict with end point coordinate!"

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I'm NX CAM programmer for most of the CNC milling centers. One of my program that generate for fanuc controller CNC, giving the following error massage during the cutting operation.

"The coordinate of I or J or K of arc near 16519 is conflict with end point coordinate!"

I use my custom build post processor , that developed with post builder. And I had run program few othe CNC machine/shop without this error massage
what is this problem ?

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

I guess it would be a rounding error, that not enough decimal points define in travels. Which mean tool end point isn't on the circle. If you plot the start point, end point and center of the offending move, you should be able to see it. I suggest you to simply increase the digits to 4 - 5 after the decimal point.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

@thelonious

Thank you,

Ok, how do I or where do I change those digit setting. There are lot of option to change in "Post Builder" I'm not sure and afraid to change the post processor without knowing exactly what I'm changing.

ReplyQuote
Great Ruler Moderator

Try changing the following decimal places,

# Linear Motion Resolution to 0.0001 or 0.00001

# And change the coordinate digit to 4 / or 5

then test with your CNC machine/controller.

NX Post Processor Decimal Setting 01

NX Post Processor Decimal Setting 02

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.