What you're thought...

Notifications
Clear all

What you're thought which card should i select put your thought guys

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I am looking for a good graphic card for rendering. I have a good budget to buy an expensive card but i am wonder which should i select
3090 or 3080 ?
What you're thought which card should i select put your thought guys

ReplyQuote

Well how far you can go with your budget ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @hunter

Well i can go with the 3090 with have 24 GB of Vram for complex 3d or I could wait until about January when stock begins to ramp up again for the 3080 (which has only 10GB of vram).

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @santiago

Well i can go with the 3090 with have 24 GB of Vram for complex 3d or I could wait until about January when stock begins to ramp up again for the 3080 (which has only 10GB of vram).

I’d say the 3080 has good enough power for a lower price.Heck I only have a 2060s and I couldn’t complain a bit.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I’d say the 3080 has good enough power for a lower price.Heck I only have a 2060s and I couldn’t complain a bit.

Why you're still stuck with 2060 when there's a lots of GPU which can help you to render fast 

ReplyQuote

Why you're still stuck with 2060 when there's a lots of GPU which can help you to render fast 

Its all about time and the money. As you're working for the money ( i also do but i have responsibilities ) you may find a good GPU 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Its all about time and the money. As you're working for the money ( i also do but i have responsibilities ) you may find a good GPU 

For money?, Pff no dude, I'm a highschool student, so a 3090 is just at the very edge of my budget, which is why I'm wondering whether the 3090 is worth more than double the price.

ReplyQuote

For money?, Pff no dude, I'm a highschool student, so a 3090 is just at the very edge of my budget, which is why I'm wondering whether the 3090 is worth more than double the price.

Idk why you guys do in Highschool that requires a monster gpu but you are definitely fine with a 3080

ReplyQuote

Get 3080 unless you need the 24gb vram of the 3090

ReplyQuote

3090 is going to perform up to 20% better than 3080. That's based on the fact it has 20% more CUDA, Tensor and RT cores.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.