May i know your tem...

Notifications
Clear all

May i know your temperatures while rendering ?

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

May i know your temperatures while rendering ? Mine goes to 90 and do you think its normal during the process ?

ReplyQuote

Well which PC you're currently using ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @hunter

Well which PC you're currently using ?

I've got an i7-8700k, not overclocked. I might not have used enough thermal paste when building

ReplyQuote

Only processor ? what about the GPU ? i think you didn't install it on your PC while building it right ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Only processor ? what about the GPU ? i think you didn't install it on your PC while building it right ?

Well yes, i am out of GPU, Its too much damn expensive and as you know with the current cost of GPU we can buy more Computers lol 

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @santiago

Well yes, i am out of GPU, Its too much damn expensive and as you know with the current cost of GPU we can buy more Computers lol 

That's what you're missing my friend. Rendering use 100% of your CPU power to rend if you have a good GPU the work get divided and GPU give high power and take less time to rend. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

That's what you're missing my friend. Rendering use 100% of your CPU power to rend if you have a good GPU the work get divided and GPU give high power and take less time to rend. 

I understand, but may i know your temperature with GPU and without GPU

ReplyQuote

I don't know what temperature i may get without the GPU. I always recommend usage of GPU while rendering. I got 50 to 60 with the GPU  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

I don't know what temperature i may get without the GPU. I always recommend usage of GPU while rendering. I got 50 to 60 with the GPU  

WOW, its pretty half temperature than my whole CPU lol anyways thanks 

ReplyQuote

85-90 is still safe, but may cause cpu throttling depending on your system. I wouldn't worry about it too much

ReplyQuote

90c isn't actually the best temp for an Intel CPU. However that is not concerning if you are using the stock cooler (if you got the cpu with one). You can try reapply a better thermal paste, or get a better cooler if you are really concerned and if you plan to keep it under heavy loads for a long time. Not concerning, but the lower the better.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.