Notifications
Clear all

Are 3D modeling jobs in high demand?

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter  

I would like to ask a question from our Wiya3d community. Most of you guys are the professional. I want to ask
Are 3D modeling jobs in high demand? If so what are you modeling for Games, Animated films, etc. Is the pay reasonable?

ReplyQuote

3D modeling is mostly suitable in freelancing filed . People make it for a side job of their 3d models. How viable is that?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @zayden

3D modeling is mostly suitable in freelancing filed . People make it for a side job of their 3d models. How viable is that?

I understand, but i want to ask if we can turn it into our full time work ?

ReplyQuote

Posted by: @raylan

I understand, but i want to ask if we can turn it into our full time work ?

You can convert it into full time when you give 100% focus. Yes there's a high scope of 3D modeling and you can get paid well 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

You can convert it into full time when you give 100% focus. Yes there's a high scope of 3D modeling and you can get paid well 

Is the pay reasonable? Is it still as enjoyable as it was as a hobby? Do you HAVE to go to college to get jobs

ReplyQuote

Is the pay reasonable? Is it still as enjoyable as it was as a hobby? Do you HAVE to go to college to get jobs

The pay for a beginning model is anywhere from 12-15 an hour, up to around 60k. Modelers with a few years of experience and proven titles under their belt can earn upwards of 100k and beyond. I still enjoy my own personal projects.

ReplyQuote

Film and games is hell, straight up. But if you really love it, then it's all worth it in the end

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tucson

Film and games is hell, straight up. But if you really love it, then it's all worth it in the end

I got it, its seems this filed is stressful, yeh i love this job and i want to convert my filed into the money. so i guess i can enjoy it  

ReplyQuote

I got it, its seems this filed is stressful, yeh i love this job and i want to convert my filed into the money. so i guess i can enjoy it  

it isn't almost every job stressful? Sounds like a stupid answer but if you asked people in different professions if their job was stressful and based your career choice on their opinion i think you would be very limited

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  
Posted by: @spike

it isn't almost every job stressful? Sounds like a stupid answer but if you asked people in different professions if their job was stressful and based your career choice on their opinion i think you would be very limited

Super agree, ok then i will get into it and start my career from now 

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.